Further leave to remain (HRO)

UK visa and Immigration has introduced a new application form i.e. FLR (HRO) for the applicants who wish to apply for further leave to remain on the basis of Human Rights claim, leave outside the Immigration rules.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *